11 Dec Giving the Gift of Adventure
Looking to give the gift that lasts? Consider giving the gift of adventure! Oftentimes, the gift of experiences can mean so much more than material presents; you are giving someone the gift of a cherished memory, something to look back on in future years. Not to mention, when you find yourself if a last-minute holiday pinch, the gift of adventure and experience are great to grab on the go. We know what you are thinking; what is the gift of experience? Well, it could be anything! A relaxing spa day, a trip to the movies, a day spent at a local adventure park, and more. Most importantly, gifts of adventure and experience allow families the opportunity to spend more quality time together.
Here’s are a few ideas on what you can do to give the gift of adventure:
- Outdoor Climbing and Rock Climbing: Climbing is a fan-favorite gift that’s great for all ages. This gift of experience offers the opportunity to get off the couch and do something fun and active! Rock and outdoor climbing experience range from beginner to advanced, tending to all skill levels. Climbing is a great family activity for all ages, and a fitness activity you cant beat!
- Escape Rooms: Nothing says family time and teamwork like an escape room! You can find an escape room anywhere around town that features various family-fun themes.
- Movie Theater Gift Cards: A gift card to a movie theater is an awesome gift to give to family and friends. Let’s face it, who doesn’t like to see a good movie? There are plenty of movies that come out during the holiday season that everyone wants to see, too! So, for those dreary rainy days that keep you trapped inside, heading to the movies is a great way to spend the day.
- Amusement Centers: For families who love a lot of activity, give them the gift of a day spent at an amusement center or adventure park. From mini golf to unique climbing structures, amusement centers are perfect for all-day activities.
- Spa Days: Earn extra bonus points with mom or wife when you give her a luxurious gift of relaxation. For the women in our lives who work tirelessly, a spa day is the perfect treat, and one she’s sure to be more than thankful for.
While thoughtful presents are always valued and appreciated, sometimes, nothing beats the sentiment that comes with a gift of experience. For busy families, this gives them the ultimate opportunity to spend more time together and forge stronger bonds.